Jenny Holmes

If you would be given a chance to commit a crime where you won't be arrested (and you have 24 hours), what would it be and why?

Scott Winters Profile
Scott Winters , Epic has no limit, answered

I'll break into PepsiCo and steal the formula for Mountain Dew. With it, I shall rule the gaming world and gamers everywhere will worship me. I shall make them my minions so that one day, I'll rule the entire world!

Danae Hitch
Danae Hitch commented
That's awesome! I will hold the flashlight, but if someone sneaks up behind me, I will definitely beat feet the heck out of there!
Jenny Holmes
Jenny Holmes commented
Cool! I'd probably rob a clothing store, a bank, and the Apple store. lol
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
I find it somewhat curious that the current owners of the Mountain Dew recipe don't rule the world, yet somehow a change of hands would allow this to be so. Which world are we referring to here? ;-)
Zack -  Mr. GenXer Profile

I'd rob a federal bank, but only if someone left the bank vault open. I don't want to kill anyone. I just want to take their money.

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Well if I knew for a fact I wouldn't get arrested, I'd go big:

-Maybe clean out the Federal Reserve Depository. I'd quietly divvy out the spoils to middle class working folk of my choosing. 

-Burn the Westboro Baptist Church to the ground, during mass. I'm a combat veteran, nobody disrespects our heroes like they have and goes unpunished. 

-Beyond that, maybe relieving certain, very deserving individuals of their unwelcome existence; but saying any more would itself be a crime. 

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Well, even though I would be morally obligated to return anything I took, if they promised not to shoot at me or otherwise impoede my operation, I'd like walk around inside Fort Knox.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Am I allowed to assassinate a few politicians?

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I'd sneak into Disneyland after hours and have the whole place to myself until dawn.

Anonymous