Jeremy Fink

Anyone found another Q&A site besides blurtit? This site has been ruined by the spam and the idiot(s) in charge.

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

Well hello there. I was made aware of this post and felt like addressing it! First off...if you don't like AM enough so you talk bad about the site and the "idiot(s)" that run it...why not just stay away? The people there and those idiot(s) have been nothing but nice to me. With that said, im not so sure Rooster is moving forward with his site...unbeknownst to you, part of the reason for leaving here was the problems you're aware of, and the other part being babysitting grown adults who felt the need to complain about everything...and if things didn't go their way would continue to complain. That really gets old....fast. So building/owning a site where you can't have time away from "kindergarten" isn't very appealing. Have a nice day.

Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
I said this site: Blurtit is run by idiots. I'm doing just fine with AM. I was taught how to hide questions and/or users from the activity log. I'm saying this site is run be idiots because they banned and/or ran off two great mods. Now this site here BLURTIT is ruined because of all the spam that stays.
Danae Hitch
Danae Hitch commented
Thanks, Angela.
Fred Jenkins Profile
Fred Jenkins answered

I've been looking Walter. I've seen nothing that interests me yet.

Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
It's a shame. I've never come across one where at least one user doesn't ruin it for everyone. The spammers ruined this one with the aid of DS. Rosie makes AM irritating.
Skip  Gentry
Skip Gentry commented
Hippy, is Ihavesolved the one that Bruno56 created?
Fred Jenkins
Fred Jenkins commented
I believe so Skip.
Maurice Korvo Profile
Maurice Korvo answered

As in comment above  I have tried  "Ihavesolved.com" but very few users. If everyone tried there it might make a difference.

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

Amirite.com ihavesolved.com yahoo answers, there is a new answerbag.com but its still in development (has very little functionality). 

Anonymous