echooos echooos

What's the one food you absolutely refuse to eat?

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

liver, or any intestinal organs.

Dark Majinn
Dark Majinn commented
With you on this . . .
One of our first trips to New York we stopped at a Chinese restaurant that had menus with western recipes on one side, and traditional Chinese recipes on the other side. It would seem this particular establishment like to cook various foul intestines . . . in a clay pot. actual name of one of the dishes "Goose Intestines in clay pot"
echooos echooos
echooos echooos commented
Totally agree.
hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

I won't eat oysters or any of those gooey gross shellfish. I like some seafood, but I almost threw up when they served oysters at a restaurant I went to.

Dark Majinn Profile
Dark Majinn answered

Liver and onions.

I like onions, but they can do without their nasty tasting friend . . . Liver.

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

I am one of the most pickiest eaters you would ever meet. The list of foods I would eat is probably shorter then the list of foods I refuse to eat! Lol!

Skip Skip Profile
Skip Skip answered

Mushrooms.

Korvo One Profile
Korvo One answered

Haggis.. I just cannot get that into my mouth again. Especially when you know what it is made of. Made using sheep pluck (the bits nowadays often discarded; lungs, hearts, liver). The cooked minced offal is mixed with suet, oatmeal, seasoning and encased in the sheep stomach and boiled for a few hours.

Donald Trump's Hair Is Lovely Profile

echooos echooos Profile
echooos echooos answered

It's a toss-up, scrapple or frogs legs.😫😫😫

Gator Blu
Gator Blu commented
I ate frog legs once. They do taste like chicken. I will just eat the chicken.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy commented
Frog legs are like mini chicken wings. The ones I had were extremely spicy and garlicky. I think I probably liked the marinade more than the actual taste of frogs.
Ancient One
Ancient One commented
Yes, toss-up is the appropriate description.
Gator Blu Profile
Gator Blu answered

Organ meat

cornbread

grits

(I may have to give up my "southern card" on the last two.)

Ancient One
Ancient One commented
Cornbrread and grits! Oh my, shame on you all. (LOL)
Gator Blu
Gator Blu commented
The thing with grits is the feel of them in my mouth. The only grits I have tried that I actually liked and if I ever go back will order their shrimp and grits are from the Flying Biscuit. They add cream cheese and shredded white cheddar cheese.
Walter The Grump Profile

Sauerkraut

Cabbage

Sardines

Kippered Snacks

Brussell Sprouts

Anchovies

Any internal organs

Sushi

Frog legs

Sorry...I'm a picky eater

Space Cowboy Profile
Space Cowboy answered

Weird, I guess growing up poor makes you less of a picky eater. But I am able to eat most of the things mentioned. The funny part is I wonder if people know what's inside a good ol all American hot dog.

But I probably wouldn't eat a raccoon. Or skunk, cat, dog, tarantula...

Foei gras and sushi is delicious!

Dumb Goat Profile
Dumb Goat answered

Store-bought bread. I mean the ones in the plastic bags all shaped the same size and pre-sliced. Bread from a bakery is fine, too, but usually I make it myself.

Anonymous