Walter The Grump

What household duties/chores do you dislike the most?

Dusting, I hate to dust. It just comes back the next day.

Related image

echooos echooos Profile
echooos echooos answered

The laundry, only because my washer and dryer are in the basement and that means running up and down the stairs.

Gator Blu Profile
Gator Blu answered

ALL of them. I am so not a domestic diva. My MIL loves cleaning and finds it cathartic. I think she is nuts. I guess the worse for me is cleaning out the strainer in the kitchen sink after washing or rinsing dishes. All the slimy food bits gross me out.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Changing the sheets .... It's such a clumsy operation, and the mattresses are heavy and bulky to work around.  I nearly always put the sheets on straight out of the dryer because folding fitted sheets is a nightmare.

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

Well I think it is unanimous! Both me and my family find my COOKING to be the worst chore in the house! LOLOLOLOLOL!

A second runner up would have to be laundry.... It seems never ending. Just when I think I am caught up.... Another load has spawned!

dragonfly forty-six Profile

I have OCD about bathroom germs. So, I am always cleaning in there, but its my most hated chore. I actually cringe and clean at the same time. Cleaning the toilet makes me gag.

xxx xxx
xxx xxx commented
hi Dragonfly and Walter..
Not cleaning it would make me gag.... I'm glad it's just me...makes it super easy and super fast...
Levi F.
Levi F. commented
Try cleaning a toilet you share with two other young guys. It's a nightmare -_-
dragonfly forty-six
@Levi I have..many times. You're right, it is a nightmare.
Levi F. Profile
Levi F. answered

I would also say cleaning the bathroom/toilet. The fact is that my roommates have lower clean standards than I do. If I weren't there, they'd hardly ever clean it. So I end up being the one who cleans it most of the time. When you share a bathroom with two other young guys, it gets nasty really fast. Ugh.

Anonymous