Troy  Lee

Are you working on or have you completed any projects lately?

Fred Jenkins Profile
Fred Jenkins answered

I recently finished building a retaining wall with decorative block. It's about 16 feet long and 40 inches high. I could have used your expertise MM.

YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
You are a very sociable person! You would be so fun to live near.
Fred Jenkins
Fred Jenkins commented
Thanks Yin. I have the "neighborhood porch" and there's always a person or 10 sitting out there. I always have someone to interact with. Wouldn't have it any other way.
YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
I wish we had neighbors like that... even ONE like that! You truly are a special guy. ☺
YoWanna Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

I love writing. And just recently I have discovered I can write fictional stories! It's new to me and exciting. I have two so far! Does that count as a project if I stumbled across it accidentally? ☺

If you are a homeowner, aren't there always projects? Lol

This week we put insulation on the inside of the garage door, trying to cut down some of the afternoon heat in there. I am also going to use the same insulation to make window shades in the RV so it stays cooler and the a/c won't have to work so hard. Plus it will block the UV rays while storing it.

We are also having solar panels installed on our roof next week. I won't be home for it, Loud noises freak my dogs out, so I am king them camping while my husband can deal with the noise and the mess.

And we are updating the kitchen. We bought new appliances a few months ago. I just bought new drawer and cabinet handles, that are waiting to be put on. Next is the new sink and counter tops.

Troy  Lee
Troy Lee commented
You are absolutely right about the homeowner part. LOL! It sounds like you'll be busy for a while. I've often told my wife "One project at a time." but that doesn't always work. LOL!
Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
One always leads to another.

Anonymous