I don't see much use in one
99% chance of getting a dollar with a 1% chance of losing a cent
There's a download option next to the like buttons
If it's not showing maybe you need to update your youtube app
Shrimp and sparkling juice and watermelon/honey dew sorbet with pop rocks toppings :p
Do you mean your birds?
Throw them away. People can't ever seem to actually get that disgusting black schlop into their mouths. Maybe it's like bocce, you get points for getting close
I can't listen to a question written in text srry :(