Apolinary Bury
Apolinary Bury voted up Skunky Stinkerson's answer

no. I live in a shared housing place and i get a 900 dollar disability check and my caregiver gets 700 of that for rent and food etc. and i get to keep the other 200 for myself,

i don't need to pay for food and utilities on top of the 700.. I just need to … Read more