Muster enough courage to get yourself diagnosed and then from there get treated. You are the one who has to make the first move.
Without medicine you honestly have an extremely small chance of overcoming depression. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being depressed and needing help and medication. I'm bipolar and severe deep depression is of the extreme moods I have to battle. Without medications I wouldn't be alive to answer this. It takes strength and courage to admit … Read more
The following poses are intended to give you some alternatives to fit your actual level of flexibility.
1. Hamstrings Pose.
2. Reclined Big Toe Pose - Supta Padangustasana.
3. Standing Forward Bend – Uttanasana.
4. Triangle Pose - Utthita Trikonasana .
5. Seated Wide-Legged Straddle - Upavistha Konasana .
6. Cobbler's Pose - Baddha Konasana.
7. Pigeon - Eka Pada Rajakapotasana.