Echooos Echooos

If we could throw a meet-and-greet blurtit party who are the members you would like to meet personally?

Otis Campbell Profile
Otis Campbell answered

I want to meet u with lots of glitter. Tiger two gets hugs and so does skip i just want to meet everyone and i will bring the shine!!

Way too many to list here but they all know who they are...............all my Blurtit pals.

Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
Hippy!!!!! Lol! We are going to San Diego today! We are going to the beach out there! What a small world! Yang wants to go often this summer...... I may have to coordinate seeing that plate one of these times! Lol! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
Dont worry i am not a creepy plate stalker. ๐Ÿ˜…
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
What beach are you going to? Most of the beaches in San Diego are on web cams. I can stalk, I mean, see you there.
dragonfly fortysix Profile

LOL.....At this point I think we've gone beyond the polite "meet and greet", as Sister Sledge put it, "We are Family!"

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

It would be so FUN if we all got together in person! Could you imagine the laughter when there is NO key board slowing us down!?!?!? We would have to take at least a week to get through the stories and jokes and shine!!!! :0)

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

The list of who I wouldn't meet is much smaller. I would love to meet many--too many to list and I'm afraid I would accidentally leave someone off the list.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

There are to many here to name. All of you!

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

I would love to meet everyone here. It's great to come here and let loose and most especially, support those who are hurting (RetiredKop, you are in my prayers).

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I want to meet and greet the whole Blurtit family!  (Won't need to worry about trolls or spammers showing up .... They like to remain anonymous.)

Anonymous