Yin And Yang

My phones went off. How about you?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Yeah that clown Donald Trump can stick his presidential alert up his big fat A$S.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

From Yahoo news:

The presidential alert will be sent out at 2:18 p.m. ET on Wed., Oct. 3. The header will read “Presidential Alert” and the message will say, “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.” The test will set off the same loud sound used for other alerts.

The majority of cellphone users will receive the alert if the device is turned on, the phone has service, and the wireless provider is part of the Wireless Emergency Alerts system. No one can opt out of the alerts.

Two minutes after the cellphone test, FEMA will also run a test of its Emergency Alert System for radio and television broadcasters.

By law, FEMA is required by law to conduct a nationwide test of its public alert systems no less than once every three years.

Flora Huang Profile
Flora Huang answered

Mine went off at 11:18 am

LiftedTruck Redneck Profile

Mine went off right as I left my psychology class.

Anonymous