Flora Huang

Do you guys feel like time is flying by really fast? Like, it's already October!

RIK  SUS Profile
RIK SUS answered

Feels normal for me.
Time flies :)

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

yes.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Times does not fly moves at steady pace any given time.

Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson commented
The use of the word "feel" in the question implies it is about our perception of time rather than a physical measurement of it.
Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

For me, it seems to go faster every year as I get older.  My mother told me the same thing many years ago, but I didn't understand until it started happening to me.

Flora Huang
Flora Huang commented
My mom told me the same thing. She says that when she was young, time went by really slow. Now, she says time passes so quickly
Firstname Refreshme lastname
I wonder why that is ?
Janis Haskell
Janis Haskell commented
Maybe it's because we have increasingly more time behind us and less ahead. (I personally was just graduating from high school, and am suddenly in my 70's!) 😕
Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

This spring went slowly. Guess I was anxious for better weather.

Summer went by like a speeding car.

Now this fall is just crawling at a slow pace.

I'm beginning to think that I'm very much more affected by weather than I used to be.

Darren  Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Yes i noticed soon before i know i will be age 51 and the big 5-0 will be gone , my birthday is Feb 9th . Before that it will be Thanksgiving Day than we will have Christmas , News Years eve ,  New Years Day . Ugh hahahhaha!!!

Anonymous