Darren  Wolfgang

Hello Blurtit Friends, Did You Know This Sunday Is The Last Day,  We Are On Daylight Savings Time.. November 4, 2018..We Got Remember To Turn Our Clocks Back One Hour, How Many Are Ready For The Clock Change?

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I hate that it gets dark so early . I wish they would just leave it one way or the other.

Florida passed a law that we would not change back to standard time. However, we cannot do that without the approval of the US Congress.  And Congress being Congress they have wasted so much time on partisan bickering they haven't taken a vote on it yet, even though multiple bills have been presented. I wish they would just get on with it. I hate losing daylight at the end of the day.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Not me. I’m not ready. I hate the shorter days and it gets dark at 4:30. ☹️☹️

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Yeah, like most everyone else I don't like the shorter days. I no sooner get home from work and it's getting dark. I like being outside.

Anonymous