Skip  Gentry

How many people are on your Christmas list to buy gifts for?

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I don't have an actual list , but I counted 21. I'm probably forgetting someone at the moment.

KB Baldwin Profile
KB Baldwin answered

"Bah, Humbug!"

I buy family gifts for my side, so that keeps my list under 20. I buy things like gift cards for a pizza place and movies so the family can do dinner and a movie. Couples will get better restaurant gift cards. It is easier than finding individual gifts and something I think people appreciate. 

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang , I'm Leader Of The Wolf Pack , answered

Yeah with me and my family we don't exchange gifts and if i had a special lady in my life i would exchange gifts with her but so far I'm a single pringle. All we do is have a good Christmas dinner and that's about it for now wish my family was close nit but we aren't.

Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Time flies for sure!
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Yes i agree . Just wish things were different, my little niece grew up living a sheltered life, i know my sister she won't let her do things but my niece has held high honors all through out school. I just hope she makes a good life for herself afterwards and don't go down the wrong road after making such good grades in school . Our family is known for some to make good grades in school and end up with kids to 2-3 different kids to all different fathers me i am age 50 never had my first time. Cause i want the time to be with a woman who we will love each other unconditionally.
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
And will marry me first than we will talk .

Anonymous