Taila Nevado

What gifts do you want to receive for Christmas?

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

The only thing that I really "want" is something I've got every year for the past 10 years. A Classic Ford Pickups calender for in my garage. I also like to be surprised.

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

I'd quite like a Ferrari. Or MUCH cooler, an Aston Martin. So, of course, it will be socks and such again.

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

My friend has been asking me for the last couple weeks, since her dad wants to know an idea.  I keep telling her "Nothing".

Finally, last night I said: "Okay.  A throwing knife or a dirk."

She wanted to know why.

"To use on people who annoy me by asking the same question repeatedly."

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

Id like some art supplies.

Santa are you listening ?

I like every ones answer especially the healthy, happy, friends and family. I am like MM, gotta have my calendar each year but it dont have to be for Christmas. I am hinting to those around me that I want my favorite pens for my birthday. (I can only find them at one store.) I need socks. 😝 I love home made things from my kids. 😊 I am addicted to my Keurig. I jump up and down for anything photo related!

Anonymous