Megan goodgirl

I don't know if I asked this but would you rather visit your past self or your future self?

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

No, I would not.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

My future self because I've already met my past self.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Neither

I know what the past was like and once was enough.

Let the future be a surprise.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

My past self.  At 71, I can't imagine that my future self will be as fun and interesting.  I'm not ready to meet her.  :)

Darren  Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I'd rather visit my past when i can see my Mother and Maternal Grandparents these 3 people were my rock and special to me when you lose your Mother you've loss them all and my Maternal Grandma was like second Mother to me. When she took sick, i helped take care of her and she had dementia and i can remember she only wanted me to help her and stuff she didn't want my Grand-dad to help her . Yes i like to live my past self,  I would even bring my bullies to justice and i would get up enough nerve to tell my Grandma how my dad was treating me with all of his verbal abuse. So some of my past i might not want to go through.

Past self, but not to see me, but to see and talk to my grandparents. There is so much I don't know about them, and will never really learn.

Anonymous