Yin And Yang

Is there one job from your past you sometimes wish you still had?

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

No, it was an absolute blessing  to retire when I was 44.

Mountain  Man
Mountain Man commented
Way to go Z. That's awesome. :)
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
It took my wife to make me embrace that we had come to a unique opportunity to live well for the rest of our lives, so we should get about doing exactly that, —living well— while we were still young enough to make the most of it.
Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

No. I really enjoy what I do for a living. I've been doing it for 36 years. I've been with this employer for 24 years.

Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
Can’t put a price on doing something you enjoy. It is it’s own reward in my opinion.
Mountain  Man
Mountain Man commented
I agree, but if I was not able to live comfortably from it, I would have found something different.
Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I’ve never had but one job. Stayed with it for 32 years, time to go so I retired at 49. Never missed it.

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Nope I'm really happy with the job I have now, I was with my last employer for 25 years, been at my new job for 2 years and this job came with a huge pay raise. :):):) I now have the opportunity to work exclusively around Hinckley yachts. :):):)

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

I wrote software in assembly language for 5 years (If you have no idea what I am talking about, it doesn't matter).  Never had a more rewarding job. Sadly it paid peanuts.

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

no.

I am happily retired, however if I ever had to go back to work I hope I can go back to being a display person at a department store. I used to dress the mannequins and put up the signs and decorations. It was a fun job and I was so good at it when other people went on vacation or fell behind I would cover their store as well as my own.

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Yes, use to be able to do landscaping since i got osteoarthritis and other health issues can't do that no more , it was something i liked and it helped me to lose weight. 

Anonymous