Ray  Dart

How are you all preparing for the upcoming zombie apocalypse?

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

I'll distract them with something they can nibble on, so I can get away to my bunker.

Kids, hubby, not my pet though, I like her just fine and if I run out of food, she'll make fine vittles.  ;))))

Oh geez. Is that coming up? I just haven't has time to prepare. I guess I will just have to steal a boat and find a deserted inland somewhere. Zombies can't swim, right?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I plan on introducing all those zombies to the business end of my baseball bat. :)

😫 I've been banned from looking things up online and the news... I will probably be the first to be eaten! 😲😟😦😨😩😰😱

(Yin sticks her head in the sand)

Zombies eat brains not butts right?!?!?! 😅

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

So, when is this event.  I want to see the super moon tomorrow night.

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

I've got a semi and trailer ready ... I'll capture zombies, truck them to "safe" areas, and "resettle" them.

Like states do with wolves.

Muahahahahahahahaha

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I'll go to cave that my late paternal grandparents use to own over in the country and stay in there to hide from them . Just recently, heard that the deer in our area got the Zombie disease better known as the Chronic Wasting Disease it's disease in deer that resembles Mad cow disease and it can spread to humans if you eat deer meat contaminated with Chronic Wasting Disease .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/02/16/zombie-deer-chronic-wasting-disease-could-affect-humans/2882550002/

Anonymous