Toni Pauze

Heard from Mountain Man?

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

He is ok!

He fell on the ice last weekend. Needed some stitches in his head, messed up his elbow and his back. Broke his phone. He said he will be back in a few days.  Thanks everyone for asking.  Yay he’s ok!!

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Thanks everyone for your concern.  :)  I'm still a little sore but I'm ok. A little depression set in from being out of commission and useless. All is better now.

You can't get rid of me that easy.  :)  I missed you guys too.

Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
You were missed!! Glad you are back. You made my day when I saw your email this morning.
Mountain  Man
Mountain Man commented
:)
Taila Nevado
Taila Nevado commented
Hello!
I hope you get well soon. Being idle can annoy you at times, but do not become depressed because of this. Take a lot of rest and enjoy being fussed over. On another note, I really like how everyone was concerned about you. The relationship you guys have is a very sweet one.
Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Get well soon my friend! :)

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Hope you heal quickly, buddy.  You were missed!

Don't ever do that again okay! πŸ˜‰

Feet to the floor, head up right! Not the other way around. Remember that. πŸ˜†

Just playing my friend. You are an adored member of the family here. We are glad you are ok and hope you get back on your feet soon.

Anonymous