Yin And Yang

Besides marriage, kids, college or careers did you ever accomplish something great? (Like beating cancer, losing weight, winning the lottery, an invention, something published, meeting someone famous, etc)

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I don't know about being great or anyting like that, years ago when I lived on Guam I was in a few television commercials.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

When I was 10 / 11 year old I won 5 go-kart races in one season at a local dirt track. 3 of the wins were consecutive.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

I also saved two lives. I was at the right spot at the right time.

Met a few famous people in the music industry. Celine Dion is wonderful in person.

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

I was in high school and it was the annual presidential physical education testing. I did a standard long jump and was immediately put on the track team. I did the triple jump for a few years and was very successful.

I went back to school at 39, I finished at the top of my class and took my boards and passed on the first try. So, by 40 I had a new career and succeeded in things that I never thought I could do. It took a month to get my board results, and I danced through the house at my success. Still makes me smile when I think about it and my kids got to see an example of seeing something that one would think impossible coming true. My new career is heavy on math and science, both subjects I never excelled in. A proud moment in my life.

YIN!!!!!! :)))))

Anonymous