Yin And Yang

Get out your crystal balls friends! πŸ˜… Yin has her first cooking class today! πŸ˜… Predict how it will go not only for me but for my teacher? πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

My crystal ball says you're going to have a great time, before you know it you're going to put Martha Stewart to shame. Good luck and have fun my friend. :)

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Only up !!! You will do good.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

I see her writing her first cook book in the near future...with a first aid section, an appliance repair chapter, and the proper use of a kitchen fire extinguisher section.

Joyce Hall Profile
Joyce Hall answered

You'll make it. I know. The hardest part is a willingness to learn. Then you'll catch on fast.

I was never interested in cooking till I met mr right.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I have a feeling things will go well for everyone.

Everyone, you are all such dear friends to me. Your encouragment is priceless to me. I love each of your answers. πŸ€— Thank you. Thursday morning was a very stressful, emotional and draining day. But I did not cancel my cooking lesson. We did two meals. One was a Keto dish. The other was a "quick throw together on a busy night" kind of dish. The keto one, came out EXTREMELY good! Every one liked that one. It was more of a hit then the quick one which I know what tweaks I will do next time. However... πŸ˜› that keto one... I want again right now! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Again, after the morning I had Thursday, your answers all put a smile on my face, made me laugh and I wished I could have wrapped my arms around you guys giving you all a hug! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you dearly for being my friends. 😊

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I have faith that it will all work out for you just good . Ask your teacher to make Lima Beans, Ham, Onion cause I'm wondering about that dish. Hahahhahaha!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Anonymous