Firstname Refreshme lastname

How many times a day do you change out your clothes?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Just once

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Unless I'm going to someplace special later in the day, what you see in the morning is what you will still see in the evening.  :)

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Iā€™m like Janis whatever gets put on in the morning is still on till bedtime.

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

If I go out for a jog or a run, I will have changed before I went, and of course, I will change again afterwards, and after a shower. If I am going out later, I will change again. So, on a bad day, three times, but on most days twice.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Just twice.

You know, it depends on the weather first of all, of course. But in general, I change my clothes one time a day. My girlfriend makes that two or three times a day, she likes to wear all her clothes and she has a lot of different combinations! )) Can you imagine, she even has purchased at http://caraweb.org/ 5 different fanny packs for different T-shirt colors, I tell her that she is crazy about fashion and clothes!))

I get dressed after I shower in the morning and will usually keep that outfit until I put my jammies on. The only time it would be more is if I worked out in the yard and  need another shower or if I am going out to dinner. 

Anonymous