Skip  Gentry

When you shop, do you use Self Checkout?

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Only if Iโ€™ve only got a few items, less than 10.

I refuse to use any kiosk machine! Pffft.

I will use a self check out sometimes. It's usually to let Jr feel like a big helper by ringing up his stuff.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Celebrity according to who?

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

If I'm using one card or cash to pay for my groceries i will use the self check out . Now if I'm using more than one card than i don't use the self check out at Walmart.

Skip  Gentry
Skip Gentry commented
Hi Darren. Hope youโ€™re having a nice day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Hi Skip . Yeah my day was not too bad went to Walmart early and came home just had to get few things . I was there at 9:00 a.m. and it was packed with people and came out like about 10:00 the heat here was horrible . It was 89 degrees but with humidity here felt like 95 degrees .We just had some rain here. Hope your day was a good one :) :) ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

Depends on where I am and what I am buying. If I am somewhere and am buying wine or beer, no. It takes too long for someone to come over and look at me to know I am over 21.

Anonymous