Willie B. good

In your opinion what is the perfect age to retire?

9

Call me Z Profile
Call me Z answered

For me, it was 44.

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I really enjoy working and I have a long way before I retire, I think I'm going to work as long as it's physically possible, retirement seems a little boring!!

Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
You have a unique job my friend. You are certainly needed. 😊
Willie B. good
Willie B. good commented
I certainly enjoy doing what I do which I guess I'm lucky, I know a lot of people out there have miserable jobs.
Levi F. Profile
Levi F. answered

I'm 24 and I'm already ready to retire...

But I guess realistically in your 50s or 60s. These days it's harder to retire early.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

It depends on the type of work, health, and other considerations.  I had planned to retire at 65, but waited until 70.  It worked out well.

This question is not one I can mentally handle right now. 😐 I am secretly freaking out over the thought of "where did my life go!?!" Why did I waste certain decades being stupid! Why couldn't I have made better choices! Maybe I would not feel so old right now. 🙁 I can't answer your question my friend. I'll start crying.

Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Amen to that my friend! Sometimes He uses a special person (in your case) or a very unlikely person, to be His vessel in delivering a message. I feel at peace after reading the message He gave you for me. Do you mind if I add it to my book? (It will probably be in book 5 or 6.) A message delivered by Tom. ☺
Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson commented
Sure, spread the word---lol.

I once kidded a guy whose job I saved about whether he recognized Christ when he appeared looking like me.

He also believes in the reality of everyday miracles, and he got a kick out of my comment to him.
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
LOL!!!!

Mid 50s. Still young enough to go out and enjoy it without the medical issues that pop up as you get older.

Anonymous