Willie B. good

If you went camping would you rather stay in a tent or a motorhome?

9

I haven't been tent camping in 15 years or more. I now camp in my motorhome. With Florida heat, humidity, and bugs, I want a comfortable bed and a/c.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

As long as I had something comfortable to sleep on it wouldn't matter. Unless it's raining. Then I'm shacking up in the motorhome.

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

Moterhome

Can I pick a motel with room service and a working flushing toilet with a door and a lock? I need soft toilet paper too. No leaves! 😅

Motor home over tent anyday! Lol!

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I love tent camping and used to do that often with my husband and daughter.  A motorhome would probably be more comfy at my age, but I think I would still prefer the tent.

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Tents are so cool. Half way up a Scottish mountain with the sound of the rain hitting the flysheet - at 3 am. And you are warm and snug inside. To die for.

Levi F. Profile
Levi F. answered

To me, "camping" involves a tent. Anything else is too luxurious. Of course I'd rather stay in a motorhome, but if I'm really going to go camping, then I'm going all the way and that'll mean a tent.

Anonymous