Anonymous

Did vaping help you quit or get you started smoking cigarettes?

6

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

GET LOST STUPID TROLL

Don't listen to anonymous! Vaping caused his testes to fall off and it was gruesome! Blood, guts and bodily fluids were EVERYWHERE!

BEWARE!

Skunky Stinkerson Profile

I quit cold turkey almost 2 years ago (April 20th 2018), my previous quit attempt was with a vape and it failed, my current quit was originally gonna be with my vape (like the previous) but my vaporizer broke the night before my quit date. At first I was furious but then I was like, okay looks like fate wants me to do it cold turkey this time around.

I know a lot of people who have completely stopped smoking thanks to vaping, it helped me too. So if you are thinking about quitting, buy a good vaporizer, for example Yocan Regen, and forget about your addiction for good. You can rest assured it works, good luck!

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass , Lard Ass, answered

Oh wow man. I started vaping and you know what happened? I died, ya dummy! One's as bad as the other.

Bobo Cat Profile
Bobo Cat answered

Can e-cigarettes help people quit smoking? E-cigarettes are not approved by the FDA for smoking cessation. At the moment, research shows that there is limited evidence that e-cigarettes can help smokers to quit smoking. And it was this method that could help me with quitting smoking. I can also advise you this method and the best juul alternative 2020 The article describes the process very clearly and clearly and thanks to it, after that it will become very easy to quit smoking

Anonymous