Anonymous

Did vaping help you quit or get you started smoking cigarettes?

6

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

GET LOST STUPID TROLL

Don't listen to anonymous! Vaping caused his testes to fall off and it was gruesome! Blood, guts and bodily fluids were EVERYWHERE!

BEWARE!

crf rgrtbrtbgrgb Profile

I quit cold turkey almost 2 years ago (April 20th 2018), my previous quit attempt was with a vape and it failed, my current quit was originally gonna be with my vape (like the previous) but my vaporizer broke the night before my quit date. At first I was furious but then I was like, okay looks like fate wants me to do it cold turkey this time around.

I know a lot of people who have completely stopped smoking thanks to vaping, it helped me too. So if you are thinking about quitting, buy a good vaporizer, for example Yocan Regen, and forget about your addiction for good. You can rest assured it works, good luck!

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass , Lard Ass, answered

Oh wow man. I started vaping and you know what happened? I died, ya dummy! One's as bad as the other.

Recently switched from regular cigarettes to vaping, feel much better. I even stopped coughing from cigarettes. I like vaping because there are so many different flavors. Love experimenting with different flavors and I love it. For a long time, I was looking for an online store with different refills for vapes and came across read this. Someone bought them here, what can you say about them, are you interested in your opinion? Personally, I liked this store and plan to order here. 

Anonymous