janet adelfio
janet adelfio answered
Your doctor should culture your sinuses and do specific blood work regarding this infection. If you have post nasal drip it will get into your lungs. You should see an immunologist/allergist asap. IV cefepime is the newest medication that is bactericidal. Additionally, you may need an oral antifungal to prevent yeast/fungus. The IV medication can … Read more