James Kirkling
James Kirkling voted up Christopher Adam's answer
You can call such an individual a gold digger. This term usually refers to a woman who marries a man not so much for love, but mainly because of his money. The term "gold digger" used as a noun, is more commonly seen in informal colloquial language, rather than in formal texts. Other words used … Read more