Damian Straczek
Damian Straczek voted up Moga Deet's answer

Start by talking to your family physician.  There are medications that help with anxiety.  He or she should be able to recommend a therapist to help you learn techniques to interact with people.  It is a skill that doesn't come naturally to all people.  You will have to learn it just like you learn how … Read more