Serafin Kusmierz
Serafin Kusmierz voted up Danae Hitch's answer

You cannot control someone else. Grandpa is an adult; unless the consequences for his drinking are so bad, that he quits, there's nothing you can do. If you are enabling him to drink by giving him money for alcohol or purchasing it for him, then stop doing that. You can ask him to stop - … Read more