Fryderyk Mazgaj
Fryderyk Mazgaj voted up HappyTwo BeHereTwo's answer

I've seen you ask this many times.  In general, a passport/visa is required for international travel.  (You keep asking us to provide you with information to help you break the law.  I won't participate in illegal activities.  It's highly unlikely you'll find anyone on Blurtit who will, no matter how many times you ask us.)

Here … Read more