Mason Rohe
Mason Rohe voted up Walt O'Reagun's answer

You can't volunteer off their records.

AFAIK ... The only way to get them to "erase" you from their records, is to be officially banished/excommunicated from the Church.

But I wouldn't worry about it.  Their records are so messed up, nobody but them takes them seriously.  It's well-known they "pad" their numbers.  Even "converting" people to Mormons … Read more