Theo Niedziela
Theo Niedziela voted up Anonymous' answer

"what if im wrong, and stir up trouble over nothing?"

What if you're right and trouble marinates while you do nothing?

You can call an anonymous tip through CPS if your friend is a youth.  If your friend may be the victim of domestic violence and is an adult pass the information on this site along:

Read more

Theo Niedziela
Theo Niedziela voted up PJ Stein's answer

You call and report it. There is something happening or you wouldn't be concerned, so don't worry about stirrung up trouble. If there isn't a problem all will be cleared and life goes on. If something is happening and you do nothing, your friend suffers. Look up the number for family services in your area … Read more