oazblqot mgyneew
oazblqot mgyneew voted up PJ Stein's answer

Since we don't know what country you are in it is hard to say. In the US being underage means it is not going to happen. Also you would need to talk to a psychologist before having such a surgery. Because it is permanent and a life altering surgery most if not all surgeons will … Read more