Gerard Clemans
Gerard Clemans voted up Rooster Cogburn's answer

Sounds to me like you need to see a Doctor for a possible prescription to help you out. Only he/she can make a proper diagnosis and see what will work best for you. This site even has an over the counter drug that might help. See your Doctor !

Ice Pick Headaches: Symptoms,Read more