Gniewosz Skuza
Gniewosz Skuza voted up
When I take my blood pressure after having problems with extremely high blood blood pressure, occasionally the meter reads the irregular heartbeat indicator.  Should I see a heart specialist? I am diabetic, have PAD, and small blood vessel disease in my brain. Currently I am in constant pain with degenerative disc disease.