Gabriel Kubicki
Gabriel Kubicki voted up Veronica Dultry's answer

I would check on her and see what you can do. Id say not to worry about it but there are some scummy lawyers.

These are all suggestions. Look over your homeowners insurance and see if they pay for mishaps on your property. If it happened on hers but your tree is overhanging than take a … Read more