Jaroslaw Borowiecki
Jaroslaw Borowiecki voted up Anonymous' answer
No, you only need a passport to enter Canada if you are traveling by air. Those traveling by car, boat, or rail don't need a passport. I've been on hold with the national passport agency every day multiple times a day for the past week and listened to that stinking automated msg explaining that so … Read more