Senani Rudolph
Senani Rudolph thanked Darik Majoren's answer

So the best set up I have yet to hear about was from a "Traveler Ultra-Sound Tech".

Here's what I liked about it and it works best if your young and single:

  1. Received a degree in Radiology (Usually EVERYONE has to start with being an X-Ray Tech)
  2. Started Ultra Sound (Sonography) training right away with extra schooling.
  3. Once received … Read more
Senani Rudolph
Senani Rudolph thanked Cindy Lou's answer

Either B or C, not A. For A you'd need a 4 year degree and working on a masters to get gainful employment, but with MRI's, CT-Scans and Sonograms (choice B and C) there's a lot of openings for that , at least in the USA there is.