Anonymous

I had sex with my girlfriend a few nights ago, and I didn't shower afterwards. Would semen still be present on my penis three days later? Could I get someone pregnant if there is?

2

Daniel Hardman Profile
Daniel Hardman , jakesyme.com, answered

How long sperm remains "present"

If you haven't washed for three days, then there's likely to be semen left over. You shouldn't worry though, as individual sperm cannot survive the outside environment for more than a few hours. If you were to have sex again without washing (and not using a contraceptive), then she should not get pregnant. Don't take this at face value though - make sure you use protection!

Inside a woman's body, sperm can live for up to seven days (most commonly three to five) waiting for the egg. They will swim through the uterus to the fallopian tubes where they will fertilise the egg. To prevent fertilisation, the woman can take different types of medication provided by a doctor, or at a pharmacy.

Semen's role in getting pregnant

Semen is the fluid in which sperm live, and semen on its own cannot get a female pregnant. You can only get someone pregnant if the sperm is present. To make sure that pregnancy does not occur, remember to use contraceptives.

HOW LONG DO SPERM LIVE?

SAFE AND HEALTHY SEX

Chips Ters
Chips Ters commented
Hello. It depends on how old you are and in what physical form you are. For example, I am 32 years old, and I am fine. I can do this every day. You can find out here more information if you have any problems.

I can’t understand you, because I’m already 32 years old, but I don’t have a problem with this at all. I can share with you a couple of tips that can help you and that describe how I deal with this problem myself. The most important thing in this in fact, it’s a sexual practice. I believe that this is the basis of the basics and the site helps me in practice if you are interested see this here and you will understand what I’m talking about. It gives me a lot of emotions, health. It also relaxes me a lot I don’t worry so much about your problem. I advise you this, because you will be amazed at the result and it will help you.

Anonymous