Merchandise Was Purchased At List For $3,460 With A Single Trade Discount Of 23%. What Was The Net Price Of This Merchandise?

3

3 Answers

Oddman Profile
Oddman answered
$3460 - 23% of $3460 = $3460(100% - 23%) = 77%*$3460
  = (77/100)*$3460 = $266420/100
  = $2664.20
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Click Start -> Run then type 'calc' and hit Enter

Then type 3460 * .77

(hint 77 percent is the remainder if you take 23 percent from 100)

Answer Question

Anonymous