Marek Sypolka
Marek Sypolka answered
Whoever said you can not or that you have to leave the country is full of it, it is only true if you came to US illegally  but if you came here legally and just overstayed your permitted visa period then you have no problem, get married with a US citizen, prove that you married … Read more