Deisi Villagomez
Deisi Villagomez answered
You can marry an illegal alien in the U.S.  But this will not change their immigration status. In other words, they he/she will still be illegal. When you petition for your spouse, the form (I-130) will be denied because he/she snuck in illegally to marry you. So the best way to do this is to … Read more