Donna Senegal
Donna Senegal answered question
There are several solutions. First, if you haven't already done so, talk to your employer and explain what is happening. Late pay, check returned and overdraft fee. In the future go to his bank to cash your check before depositing it. Notify the Fair Employment Practice Commission. If they can't help you, they should be … Read more