Cristina Hormdee
Cristina Hormdee answered

Hi Anonymous, may be you can use like simple fix by yourself first for the beginning , some case can cure by exercise or fix by itself then if it not good you can go to see doctor to make symptom check as above answer,

some simple fix in link