It's important to keep your house clean and not leave food out for a long-term solution. But for right now to get rid of the problem you might want to contact a professional and see what he or she recommends. There are some things you can spray in the worst areas to get rid of … Read more
answered question
You might have a minor allergy to the ingredients in wine, but if it is happening with other alcoholic drinks then it is possible that you've developed an allergy to alcohol itself. Ask a doctor for an opinion. There might be something he could do for you.