Linda Papenhausen
Linda Papenhausen answered question
You can go to ROP Regional Occupation Program and check to see of they offer assistance for low income people. The Santee Health Occupation Center in Santee, CA. Can help you! They helped me to become an LVN. I have gone on to become an RN at Grossmont College in La Mesa, Ca Good Luck! … Read more