Gary answered question
That is a very general question, I hope this helps. You can go to university and become a neurosurgeon, neurologist, psychiatrist,  or psychologist. There are trade schools for MRI, Cat scan and xray technologists. So you see you need be a bit more specific. I have worked with nurses who specialized in neurosurgery. Good luck … Read more