In English law the answer is yes but they don't have right of entry without your permission. If you don't feel safe change the lock. If the lanlord complains you know h has been trying to enter your property which is ilegal and shouldbe reorted to te police.
answered question
Bear in mind that at 11 years old you are still growing. Having a tattoo now means as you grow your skin also grows and the result could be that your tat looks faded or even distorted. A great idea to remember your Dad but I'd wait a few years. You can get temporary tattoos … Read more