Jillian Woodford
Jillian Woodford answered question
You should visit your family doctor first and tell him/her your concern. They will give you a referral to a psychiatrist (or a psychologist first depending on the doctor) The psychiatrist is who will prescribe you medication. Adult ADHD is really very common these days.