answered question
Of course you should be visited by  an ophthalmologist, but I think you have conjunctivitis, if there have been some exposures to your eyes -e.g. By dirty hands-, that is the same, and you should have some antibiotic drops for them -for example sulfacetamide eye drop-, but if that is not so, you should have the … Read more